Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thought Questions

Thought Questions


How do you plan on choosing a career?

I am planning to find something that I'm interested in and have that as a career.


Does your gender make a difference?

Although both gender are considered equal today, I still think that a little difference between gender exists. It is not radical as before, however I suppose that my gender makes a difference.


Who will help you choose a career?

My parents, friends, teachers and counselors will help me choose my career.


Can the Bible offer any help?

Yes because it can inform what is wrong and what is right.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan,

    Please remember to write a full paragraph. It will help you later on. Also, take the time to hash out your answers - tell what you are interested in, how does the gender apply to that, how do you think the various people in your life will help you, what exactly does the Bible offer you - think on these things and respond in kind.

    ReplyDelete