Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 2

Journal 2

Personality Type


This class, I took another test to indicate my personality type. Last class, I had 100 short questions to answer, while this class the questions were more ambiguous to answer. I had to read two types of person and their reaction to some kind of situation. And then, I had to choose one of them that represented me well. I thought my personality was mixed from both prototype personality, so I had a hard time choosing one of them. I knew that I was sometimes outgoing and sociable, while sometimes, I enjoyed being by myself and concentrating on the work. Since, it was hard for me to choose one, I just choose what I thought is more like me, so I kept on choosing both of them. As a result, I had to retake the test. So, in the second time, I carefully choose answers based on my friends' observations and my critical thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Again, what did it indicate about you? What does that show you about what type of career you should enter into?

    ReplyDelete