Journal 3
This class, Mrs. Gunther gave us 3 packets of job lists. In the first packet, the jobs were listed alphabetically while the jobs were listed by some kind of cryptic code in the second packet. The third packet was the one had to keep. First of all, I had to find few jobs that I was interested in and write them down on the third packet. I chased musician, writer and attorney because I was highly interested in all of the three jobs. Then, I had to look at the list of hobbies, talents etc and check the things I possessed. For example, I previously wrote some songs, so I checked "composing". After this long process, I got the scores for each areas, and added them up. I was supposed to write down 3 of the highest ones, but since I had a tie, I chose 4 of them. Then I looked at the second packet, and looked for jobs based on the combination code of those 4 areas.

What happened to something to help reunite the Koreas? Maybe attorney could lead to that. Or writer. Your last few sentences of this are confusing.
ReplyDelete